Our beautifully designed bedrooms all have elegant en-suite wet rooms. Two of our en-suites have baths as well as showers, and these can be requested when booking. Our rooms may be booked for either single or double occupancy, and two rooms can accommodate families of up to four, with extra beds.
Our guests can relax and enjoy a good nightâ€™s sleep in luxurious Egyptian cotton bed linen and can make full use of the additional features provided in each room: lovely lemon and bergamot toiletries, flat screen TV and DVD player, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, a hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Laundry facilities are available upon request for a small fee.
TheÂ gallery displays some images of our rooms. In order to make the best use of our space you will be allocated the most appropriate room to your needs; however, if you do wish to book a specific room e.g. lower ground floor for access ease, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Our guests have access to a large, comfortable guest sitting room with SKY television plus a large verandah for outdoor seating in fine weather; guests wishing to eat in during the evening may use the dining room and kitchen by request.
We are a non-smoking establishment and, unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets except assistance dogs.
We have onsite parking; additionally, our guests are able to park in the adjacent Doctor’s surgery carpark at weekends and overnight (nb: cars must be moved from the surgery carpark by 8.30am on weekdays)
Breakfast is between 7.00am and 9.00amÂ weekdays and 8.00am andÂ 9.30am at weekends. We provide a selection of fruit and cereals and offer a continental or cooked to order full English breakfast and additional cooked breakfast options. Our Bacon and Sausages are traditionally Wiltshire cured from Sandridge Farmhouse Wiltshire cured, the eggs come from the village and the marmalade is home made.
We are happy to cater for most special diets, with prior notice.
In good weather, our guests are welcome to have breakfast outside on the verandah.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to Lorne House.
- Check in is between the hours ofÂ 4.00pmÂ and 7.00pm.Â
- Arrival outside of these hours must be requested in advance to avoid disappointment â€“ pleaseÂ contact us to discuss any early or late check in requests. We understand that plans change but please let us know if your agreed arrival time changes.
- We are happy to give you your keys early if you wish to check in before your room is ready; we can store luggage in a secure place if required, either where you are arriving early or after you have checked out.
- During your stay at Lorne House, you are free to come and go as you wish and you will be provided with a key to the house.
- Check out is byÂ 11.00 am.
- Please see us before you go in order to pay your bill and return your key.
- Any lost keys will be charged at Â£25.
- Invoices are available on request.
- If cancellations are received by 4.00 p.m. 7 days prior to arrival date, there is no charge.
- If cancellations are received less than 7 days prior to arrival, the first night of the booking will be charged.
- No-shows will be charged for the first night.
- The person making the booking will be responsible for any monies due, for non-arrival, or for any damage incurred during your stay.